Can you spot our new school pets in their new enclosure?
As well as our children being the happiest children in Bangkok we now believe we also posses the happiest frogs in Bangkok.
They got a beautiful new enclosure with everything that frogs love and need. Moreover, some of the advantages of caring for and observing school
Animals are as follows:
• Observing and caring for an animal instills a sense of responsibility and respect for life.
• A pet brings increased sensitivity and awareness of the feelings and needs of others—both animals and humans.
• Kids learn that all living things need more than just food and water for survival.
• Students will see directly how their behavior and actions affect others.
• Studies show that the presence of animals in school tends to lessen tension in the classroom.
#oiscainternationalbangkok #kindergarten #Internationalschoolbangkok #bangkokschool